– Hot pink faux leather (half a yard is more than enough)
– Stiff iron on interfacing
– Coordinating zipper, 16 inches long
– Sewing machine
– Cutting board
– Matching needle and thread
1. Cut two pieces of leather, and two pieces of interfacing each 12 x 13 inches.
2. Iron the interfacing to the wrong side of each piece of leather. Iron with interfacing side up. The interfacing should adhere to the back of the leather.
3. Lay the zipper right side up and line up one piece of your leather + interfacing to meet at the bottom edge together. Pin along the bottom edge.
4. Using your zipper foot, sew along that edge where you pinned.
5. Now take the second leather + interfacing piece and do the same, matching up the right side of the leather to the right side of the zipper and sewing with your zipper foot along that edge.
6. With the zipper at the top, pin along those three sides. Open the zipper up half way and sew along those three sides.
7. Now just trim along the edges, and turn it inside out. Poke in each edge to make it sharper.