A paint brush
1. Clean the shoes, and then lightly sand them to rough up the surface so the glue sticks properly.
2. Mix the glue and glitter together in a container.
3. Paint the shoe with the glitter glue.
4. Sprinkle with extra glitter to fully coat the shoes. Don’t worry about getting glitter inside the shoes, just clean them up once the glue has dried.
5. Since these pics were taken I have also done a second coat on the heel part of the shoes – there were some spots I had missed. You may get away with a single coat, but feel free to do a second coat if required.