All women want to have long, healthy hair but this is not always possible. We use all kind of hair styling devices that damage our hair, not to mention that we expose it every day to dust, pollution, chemicals and much more. Our hair becomes dry, fragile and it does not look great either, which means that we have to cut it more often than we’d like. Is there a solution for this? Well, of course there is! Apply these tips to grow your hair fast in healthy way:
- Use conditioner every time you wash your hair. Before I knew about this trick, I used to apply conditioner only when my hair felt really dry. Once I started to use it every time I washed my hair, I saw the difference! By using this kind of products you can replace the nutrients that are lost from your hair, and it will grow much healthier. Also, it will prevent future damage!
- Don’t wrap your hair in a towel after you wash your hair. I bet you did not know that this can damage your hair; to be honest, I did not know it either. Apparently, your wet and fragile hair is getting tangled in the towel and this causes plenty of breakage. You can use instead special towels for hair drying, that will absorb the water without doing any harm.
- Don’t brush your hair too often. A while ago, people used to believe that you have to brush your hair 100 times in order to make it healthy and glowing. Today we know that this is actually the worst thing that you can do, as it will damage your hair irreversibly. Brush your hair once or twice per day and make sure you use a soft brush, not one that will break your hair and scratch your scalp.
- Apply a hair mask once per week. What better way to stimulate the growth of your hair than to apply a hair mask whenever you can? It will “feed” your hair and it will stop it from breaking, especially if you use ingredients like avocados, bananas or honey.
- Don’t put your hair in a tight ponytail. The elastic will weaken your hair, and it will be broken easily every time you brush or style your hair. Use bobby pins instead!